Artist FAQ - Selling With Us
What’s different about working with you from other print sites?
There are a number of ways that working with Asocha Co presents a unique opportunity for artists.
- Your Story & Message. We strive to center artists and their stories in our platform. We want to give you the tools and space to tell your message and present your art in the most engaging and beautiful way possible. We will support you throughout this process, to ensure that you feel proud of how your work is reflected on the site. We provide an opportunity to cultivate your marketing and brand for your artistic persona that no other site offers.
- Commission. Compensating artists fairly is something we believe strongly in. We offer one of the highest commissions to our artists in the market, in addition to supporting you through the process of telling your story.
- Print Quality. Many other platforms try to cut corners with their packaging, resulting in creased, dented, and dusty prints when they arrive to customers. To us, this is unacceptable. We ensure that the images you pour your heart and soul into making arrive to your audience in pristine condition. We also use museum-quality papers and inks so that your art will remain beautiful for generations to come.
- Fairness. You have a say in pricing your work, you can take it down at any point, and no surprise sales without your say in it. You own the copyright to your work. You get a say in how your work and profile are presented. You get paid well.
- Advocacy. Your voice can be heard — you are given the space to advocate for a cause you believe in, and your art supports our communities and planet. This is absolutely unique to working with us. We hope to continue the long-standing tradition of artists being agents for social change.
Can I sell my art on your site?
We’d love to see your work! Since our platform is so centered around the artist and highlighting their story, the most natural fit is with artists who have a message they are passionate about, and resonate with our mission. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us about being part of our community of fine artists!
We also sell Wall Decor if you are interested in showing your work on our site, but are less interested in highlighting your story.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How much do artists make in commission?
Our fine artists make 20% from each purchase of their art work.
Do I maintain the rights to my work?
Yes. The art is yours and you maintain the discretion to request your art or profile be removed at any point.
What does working with you look like?
Once you get in touch with us, we’ll review your work and have a 15 – 20 minute call with you to learn more about you. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll send you a contract. Together we can select which pieces you would like to include, and we’ll provide you with helpful templates and guidelines to aid you in telling your story.
I want to work with you! How do I get in touch?
You can contact us at email@example.com.
Please include your name, whether you are interested in being a fine artist or selling decor, and a link to your work.
We look forward to hearing from you!